CNC is short for computer numerical control. The CNC process runs in contrast to the limitations of manual control, where live operators are necessary for prompting and guiding the commands of machining tools via levers, buttons, and wheels. A CNC machine system might resemble a regular set of computer components but the software programs and consoles employed in plastic CNC machining distinguish it from all other forms of computation.
Jaco’s experience producing quality components makes it possible for us to service a variety of industries. Whether your needs are related to the automotive, marine, aerospace, military, or chemical industry, or something else entirely, we can help you create perfectly machined parts each and every time.
Furthermore, we are proud to say our service meets high industry standards and is ISO and SAE compliant. There are many benefits to working with us when it comes to CNC machining plastic, including:
- In-stock materials
- Products from a variety of plastics
- Computerized machinery
- Products annealed for maximum strength
- CNC and Conventional machining facilities
- Customized parts created from samples, sketches, or prints
- Thorough post-machining inspections
- Precision components made to your specifications